To ALL on the PTG forum here

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sat May 27 08:36:38 MDT 2006

Greetings to all techs my Senior, Collegues, Junior & Rookies,

        I would like to thank everyone for all the fine past, present and
future piano suggestions, advice, jokes and plain 'ol good help. I would also
like to thank techs that are my juniors and complete rookies, for the opportunity
to offer help that I may bring to them as well.

       I think this forum is a great place enabling us be open and honest. It
is uplifting to share piano stuff, sharpen knowledge and get excited over
pianology and new ideas, (such as my pyro-piano)

       To share a part of my very personal (which my husbad calls crazy)
view, but what I refer to as the way, way bigger picture, I just think about how
much better the some of the musical frequencies from this planet sound to any
ailiens listening to our sound out put! Sound waves never stop travellng, and
we are the folk partially responsible for the universe sounding in tune!

       I think of all the students, teachers, church/synegogue, aspiring and
hobbyist pianists who can create, relax, study and discover the past, present
and future of piano playing and how we enable this whole scene to function
merely by our genuine care of their pianos.

       More seriously, I think of especially the less fortunate folks who are
using up the remaining klunkers and the hours of enjoyment they can bring, as
well as keeping youth out of drug or bigger troubles, by enabling them to
have pianos that function. A piano that works is encouraging, even if it is a
klunker or a spinet!

        As we remember the soldiers who fought and are fighting for freedom
to persue the pleasures of piano playing, among many other persuits of
happiness besides pianos in our country,  I would like to wish a happy, safe and
relaxing Memorial Holiday to all, and may all your goals and desires come true in
pianology outcomes, and for personal and spiritual needs and fufillments as well
.

Joy to all
God Bless you and your loved ones,
With love, respect and gratitude,