blown out bridge pin

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 27 21:43:14 MDT 2006

I don't have a picture to work from, but, if the side of the notched bridge that move sideways...(I'm assuming "blown out" exaggerated)...you could lower tension, get wire out of the way, push it back together...make sure it goes together fairly well, then add some epoxy to the area, press it together...a small piece of scrap wood on the notched side would make a straight edge...clean up with paint thinner and let it dry...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California