Great success with ozone-generator mouse-pee de-stinking!

gordon stelter lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 11:52:00 MDT 2006

After thoroughly cleaning a player piano action
( including "ThumperizingTM the wippens ) and
replacing all the replaceable parts, it still had a
mouse-pee smell. So I put all the action parts in a
plastic storage bin with an "XT-2000 Blaster", and ran
it through several cycles, over several days. Took the
stink out nicely!
    I also put a new Pianotech balance-rail pin in
there, to see how it might affect nickel plating.
    Nothing.
    I am quite pleased.

See "Air-Zone" website, if you want one of these for
yopurself.