Steinway S

Bec and John Silva bjsilva001 at comcast.net
Tue May 30 18:52:53 MDT 2006

Hi,

I thought I'd annoy everyone and make a positive comment about a
(gasp!) Steinway that I came across a couple of weeks ago at a
University. It was a model S, probably a year or 2 old.

I was extremely impressed. It's the only S I've ever come across so I
don't know if it was a good example of that model in general, but it
was the best sounding piano I've heard in that size by a long shot.

- John