Steinway S

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed May 31 07:57:25 MDT 2006

 I've seen some nice Steinway S's, but I've seen some dogs, too.  I saw a nice one a couple of weeks ago, though it hadn't been tuned in several years.  Which led me to theorize that there is more than a small percentage of people who buy these for the name rather than for intrinsic musical value.

Not a bad piano, by any means, but as Tom suggests, one could get an Kawai or other brand 6 1/2 or 7 foot piano for less money.

Dave Stahl