inventory

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Wed May 31 12:53:08 MDT 2006

At 02:24 PM 5/31/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>You can weigh things like wire and center pins.
>
>--Cy--
>SHUSTERpiano.com

@ .2 gm for a 19.5 centerpin, is it really worth it??

Miscellaneous supplies covers a lot of territory.  You doing FIFO or LIFO
for value?  Assume every bulk item container is half full and value them at
current replacement cost.  That covers sizes you may be running low on and
those you just restocked as well as FIFO/LIFO valuation crap.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.