inventory

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 18:44:37 MDT 2006

Mr. Monroe,
Here in Texas we are required to inventory our supplies and pay
business property tax on what we posses each January 1st.  This is
for supplies (toilet paper and pencils too) and products, tools,
books everything.  Some people avoid this by not registering a
business name or not organizing a business entity.  They're still
supposed to pay it but they slip through the cracks so-to-speak
because they didn't lift that good 'ole business flag for the
government to see.

This year I estimated the value of what I had.  They want to argue
with me, I'll let them count paper punchings. ;-)

Andrew Anderson