Young Chang Brackets

Ted Simmons tsimmons4 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 02:56:00 MST 2006

I sent this over the Pianotech list, but I'll repeat it for you.
When I called the Young Chang number I got a fellow named "Ray".  He was not
the acoustic tech rep but took my order nevertheless.  The staff was doing
some re-organizing so I'm inclined to check back again in a couple weeks.
The phone number is 1-866-798-6979 ext 117.
Ted Simmons