opinions on this CA job for loose tuning pins

Stephen Grattan lostchordclinic at ameritech.net
Wed Nov 1 10:58:44 MST 2006

Hi,

  I agree with Terry.  Every piano I have re-treated with CA that was previously treated with a traditional 'doping' has tightened up much better than the original treatment.

  Steve Grattan
  Lost Chord Clinic

Farrell <mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
          No. I've done a few pianos that clearly had been doped in years past. If anything, it seems to work even better after a good doping.

  But then after a good doping everything seems just fine........  ;-)

  Terry Farrell