Digital Piano Technicians Journal

Mark Schecter SCHECTER at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 1 15:33:43 MST 2006

Don,

Try Audio Hijack Pro. It's inexpensive and it lets you take any
audio at all that your computer is processing and save it to disk
- this includes online radio, CDs, DVDs, and Quicktime Audio files.

http://www.rogueamoeba.com/audiohijackpro/

-Mark Schecter

Don wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> I was able to download the audio file--but quick time would not
allow me to
> save it to disk. I'm using the Firefox browser version 1.5 Any
suggestions?

> At 10:48 AM 11/1/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>> For members of PTG I have put the Journal in two digital
formats. There is an audio which comes from the tape created by
Ben McKlveen for the visually impaired guys. There is also a pdf
which can be view on screen or printed. There is a delay
especially in the audio version because it has
> to be
>> read by Ben and then distributed then processed for mp3.
>>
>> Login to the members area then go to Resources>Digital
Resources to find these. There are also some videos from a
Central West Regional of classes that have been provided by Eben
Goresko.