Universal Bass String question

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 20:48:56 MST 2006

There is no such thing as a universal. Ie. Unversal  joint...what chu talking
bout, elbow or hip.  universal church...don't go  there.
   Universal bass string?.  Just say    noooo!
  Hey I'm off to see Dennis at North Bennet street school  manana.  He scored
98% on his E.T. octave test. Now he can make his own  money.
  Dale

I use the universals now and then. But you've got a good  point. I'm
certainly using them less and less - I used to keep a full supply -  I haven't
reordered in more than a year.......

Too many time do I install one and it sounds like a dud.  I've never had that
problem with an Arledge string......

Terry Farrell