Impact Hammer

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Thu Nov 2 15:02:42 MST 2006

I totally agree! I use the CyberHammer from Reyburn...the cheaper model.
Works great, and I don't want to be without it. At this point, I think I
can still tune a wee bit faster with the Fujan than the CyberHammer, but
I will trade speed for pain-free any day of the week. And, I'm getting
faster the more I use it.

I would definitely try it since there's a 30-day trial period, but
expect to still be learning long after 30 days is past. I bought mine in
July, and just noticed today another variation in feel, so I'm still
getter better acquainted with it.

JF