Impact Hammer

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:17:20 MST 2006

I've had the CyberHammer for six months or so; I do like it. I would
suggest you purchase the heavier end weight -- but I still haven't
gotten around to ordering one from Reyburn. The standard weight is OK
but a bit more heft would be helpful for very high torque pinblocks
(Baldwins for example).
I use it mainly for the first pass pitch "rough in." Sometimes I will
use it for fine tuning but old habits die hard (in other words then I
switch to my Faulk light weight titanium tuning lever). It does take a
while for it feel "natural", developing new work habits using the
CyberHammer, but now there's much less shoulder pain.
Patrick Draine