faux RPT?

Hechler Family dahechler at charter.net
Sat Nov 4 08:44:01 MST 2006

RPT what's that.......At least in my little corner of St. Louis
(Florissant and surrounding area), Missouri, none of my nearly 90
customers don't question anything. I have "Associate Member of the Piano
Technicians Guild" (now minus the associate logo (that it really
matters)) on my business card and NONE of my customers even mention
anything about what that is, let alone mention the fact of what an
associate member is. I COULD put RPT on my business card and advertise
that way and no one would ever know BUT I am NOT that kind of person.

Humble regards, Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ