Impact Hammer

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 4 11:02:39 MST 2006

IMHO, I am like Les in that I don't do fine tuning with my impact lever - I
only use it for pitch raises on verticals with tight tuning pins. However, I
think that is because I have a traditional impact lever from Schaff (or
wherever). It has way too much weight for fine tuning.

I spent a bit of time trying Dean Reyburn's impact lever in Rochester. Major
difference. I can easily see how one can fine tune with his levers. One of
these days I will buy one of Dean's levers. IMHO, it is what one needs to
fine tune with an impact lever.

Terry Farrell