Faux RPT?

hubert liverman hubertliverman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 4 12:03:39 MST 2006

> Tom,
> Call your Regional Vice President! BTW, this sort of post is best done on
> the PTG-L list.
> Best Regards,
>
> Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
> Captain, Tool Police
> Squares R I

Joe,
There are many avid/daily readers of this list that consider it a continuing education course. I am one of them. Although not members of the PTG, for whatever reason, it strikes me that these posts should be allowed to slip through sometime for our benefit. I traded some piano work for a computer 9 years ago. A local member gave the Pianotech List address,and I subscribed. I am continuing to learn about Pianos daily,and could not imagine that those of us whom are so grateful and respect the help would fake our credentials in this matter.
 Just a thought....

Hubert Liverman
Tuner/tech
Opelika,Al