Aftertouch

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Sat Nov 4 21:40:39 MST 2006

I use a .030 punching to set uniform aftertouch.  Seems to be about right.
Cut a .030 card punching so that it can be slipped onto the front rail pin
without lifting the key.  With the .030 card inserted adjust the dip so that
the hammer just lets off with light pressure.  When you remove the card you
will have adequate jack clearance from the knuckle which is really what
aftertouch is all about.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com