Pin flexing/bending/twisting

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 10:52:46 MST 2006

Tom,
My wife likes marshmallows charred, so I'm sure the hide glue is an enhancement.  The other outdoor laboratory experiment I did late this summer during the bridgepin/false-beat debates was to put an old bridge with pins intact into a hot campfire with bridgepins up. This resulted in the false beats being eliminated permanently.

Dave Davis