[BULK] key weight

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Wed Nov 8 08:13:16 MST 2006

Alan,

You are right, there is a lot left out there in the world that I have to
learn.  I once got into a conversation with a person who kept driving it
home that the up weight was probably more important than the down weight.
This was a person an a university that nursed wonderful Steinways all day
long.  I am out in the trenches where they tune the piano once every ten
years or when a key sticks.  Also I am selling medium quality pianos and I
admit that they probably don't compare with the high brow tuners choice of
instruments.  Still, it would be nice to think that with all my effort that
some reasonable down weight might be a good beginning point, then I can
begin to approach those institutions where they baby grand's that don't even
get dusty.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE

William Benjamin