Tuning a Yamaha Disklavier Baby Grand

Mark Wisner mwisner at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 12:46:06 MST 2006

Nothing different from the conventional in the tuning, but IF it is a recording model, and IF you have to pull the action, be sure and unplug the gang connectors that connect the sensors in the action to the Disklavier system.
Also, have the customer show you that the Disklavier works as it should before you tune it.  You don't want to hear "But it played just fine before you worked on it...."

Mark