Announcing GreatPianoTuners.com

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Wed Nov 8 14:26:14 MST 2006

I have never blogged anything, yet people continue to call me (and even
email me) to service their pianos. Go figure.

Alan Eder R.P.T.

>----    Anyone else get this? What 'cha think?

 >Avery

>> 4.                                A WebLog, commonly known as a
Blog. It is an online journal that you can write and publish easily to
the whole world. This is the very best way to make yourself known on
the web. A potential client is more likely to select one who has
published blogs on piano tuning.