* Recording

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Nov 8 16:38:15 MST 2006

Richard --

I would like to suggest that you find a pair of PZM mic's. Crown makes them
and they are very good for this sort of thing. Use some Velcro to attach
them to the inside of the piano lid. Velcro will also make it easy to remove
them when not in use. Keep the lid closed when in use.

Here is a pair I found up for bid on eBay at an incredibly low price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crown-PZM-30D-1-Pair-Pressure-Zone-Microphones_W0QQitemZ
120051025084QQihZ002QQcategoryZ15198QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?ha
sh=item120051025084

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles

-- and former recording engineer --