wasted CA on grand pinblock

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri Nov 10 07:01:56 MST 2006

Just keep it in the freezer until you need it.

I get the small (0.3 oz??) thin CA from Walmart/Lowes for regular use -
i.e., carrying with you every day. I have 1-2 ounces in the freezer for
tuning pin work.

JF

       Yes, I did use almost an entire 2 oz. bottle.  I'm just frustrated
with buying CA glue and having it set-up solid in the bottle before you even
get to use it all, and it's considerably more costly than other glues.