Spinet Hammer Butt Springs

Alan McCoy ahm at webband.com
Sat Nov 11 01:09:24 MST 2006

Yes, leave the action in. One good trick for this job is to use a couple
rods (each about 26-28 inches long with a small handle on one end) to hold
the springs onto the rail. You thread the rod through each spring coil as
you attach each spring on the rail.

Alan

--Alan McCoy, RPT
Inland Northwest Chapter