use or abuse of forum

tom tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Nov 11 22:41:28 MST 2006

Ed,
	Ask away. We all learn from the dialog exchanged from even the most
rudimentary of questions.
Example: With 32 years in the trade, I recently changed my method of
Acrosonic action removal after a question from a beginner.
	Don't sell yourself short. Jump in with your experiences when you're
ready.
	If you make us mad we will just hunt you down and have the Thumper
put your head in the autoclave! <G>
	Tom Driscoll RPT