What!?? (Announcing GreatPianoTuners.com)

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 20:36:23 MST 2006

Julia bemoans:
<< One of my cleints dad
bought her a tuning "wrench" for Christmas last year...Can you imagine...they
are now selling them to the public. Its unnecesary.  >>

Ah, but so sweet!  I have a standing offer to give a tuning hammer to any of
my customers that want one.   This is the same as the guy selling balloons
offering a free porcupine to any of his customers.
After they have broken a few strings, destroyed most of the unisons, and get
an idea of how fine a skill we have,  they don't complain about paying for
tuning anymore.

Regards,

Ed