tech needed in Davis, CA

BobDavis88 at aol.com BobDavis88 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 23:32:04 MST 2006

Alan McCoy writes: Isn't this Bob Davis and Dale Erwin territory?

Hi Alan,

I'll go anywhere they want to pay me to go! However, although I have a couple
of clients in Davis who will pay me to go there, it probably makes more sense
to hire someone closer for routine service, maybe from Sacramento.

Isaac S. mentioned Bill Spurlock - I think Bill sold the service part of his
business to Mike Musial, who is also in Vacaville, which is another
possibility.

Thanks for thinking of me, and I hope things are good in Spokane.
Bob Davis