Estonia evaluation

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Wed Nov 15 19:34:41 MST 2006

Older Estonia pianos have little to nothing to do with current  production.
Design, choice of materials, and execution have all improved  dramatically
under new ownership.

Current retail for a 9 ft. is $84,000.00. One was just purchased by the
Curtis Center in Philadelphia.

Good luck on this one. It does not sound very enjoyable.

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Company
Philly, Pa.

In a message dated 11/15/2006 7:47:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,