Rebuilt Action Touch is too light

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 16 05:23:10 MST 2006

Brett-
Can you do a very good grand regulation?
Do you know how to measure down and up weights?
This comes before Stanwood.
Have you worked through the PACE book on grand regulation?
Read the articles on touchweight by Bill Spurlock, Alan Vincent, Susan Graham?
First you need a good set of gram weights such as are sold by Pianotek.
Make haste slowly!
Ed Sutton