Estonia evaluation

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 16 12:19:37 MST 2006

Hi Steve,

The only conflict I have is that I would rather see this piano go far
away. I don't think the university will have the budget to make
something interesting out of it. The donor wants to pay for my appraisal
in order to get money from the income tax people. I don't know how this
can affect the budget of the music dept. Except they will have to take
care of it and it could turn out to be an endless money pit. I don't
think I would be interested in rebuilding this particular one. So this
is where my conflict is.

Marcel