Rebuilt Action Touch is too light

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Nov 16 16:36:31 MST 2006

Hey... thats what we all try to be here for :)  Your thanks echos just
about everyone's here.  Now... grin... off to see the wizard with you.

Over to something completely different folks...  And just to check to
see whoe's awake...  Anyone recall the very first episode of the
original Star Trek series ?  I just watched it... what a kick... 1968 or
so.... woah..

Cheers
RicB

    Aloha Ric and All , Home for lunch & back out the door . This is just
    what I needed . Thanks for the link to spurlock tools . I'll order
    one of
    their Gram weight kits too .

    Thanks again , Brett