< 90 degrees at impact

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 17 16:15:58 MST 2006

Ed,
Have you checked how this works out installed in the action?  It
seems to me you would want brand-new hammers to understrike by just a
little with and eye towards wear-in.

If it under-strikes by 1/16" after the hammers are filed to the final
voiced size they won't under-strike with the first hammer reshaping.
One plus for the negative. ;-)

Andrew