Bandsaws

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Sat Nov 18 09:59:48 MST 2006

Dale,
    I purchased the 16"HD Laguna and although a bit pricey it's worth
every penny IMHO. I don't like buying bigger things but once and this
bandsaw will last me the rest of my life. Resawing is a dream! I was
impressed by the demonstrations at the wood shows where a piece is
pushed through the blade against a fence and there is no deviation from
a perfectly straight cut whatsoever. This came up on the list a while
ago. After I bought mine and raved about it Terry Farrell bought his so
ask him his opinion as well. I don't think you can go wrong with much of
anything from this company. I just wish it was made here in the states.

all the best,
Greg Newell