Check out Bandsaw Specifications

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Nov 19 05:42:17 MST 2006

Exactly Greg. IMHO, every one of your points is reason enough to go Laguna.

However, I did see that the Jet also had cast iron wheels - maybe the Laguna's have some advantage there too, but I don't know.

What you say about "that cylinder" is so true. Every time I see one of those "resaw fence attachments" I realize what a fine machine I have.

Terry Farrell