Heintzman transposing upright

Joel A. Jones jajones2 at wisc.edu
Sun Nov 19 08:03:59 MST 2006

AE

I have not been able to open the attachments for the
class schedule yet.  However, Nancy is here on Thursday
when I will have her work on it.  Something about saving
to disc, which I haven't done before.

Anyhow, these comments below brings back memories
of Jack bringing his action models to the hotel while I
thought he could have more effectively taught the
class at the museum.   The comment about hearing
more about the museum in the next few months perked
my ears up.

Forward as Claude would say...

GJ