Powers of observation - update

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Nov 20 11:39:15 MST 2006

Well, folks,

>"Tuning years" are like "dog years", right?  So "7-ish years ago" is about
>49 years...
>-Cy--

Actually, 7-ish years turned out to be 11 (according to previous tuner's
card inside).

The Yamaha 114T was at 436Hz, so it wasn't nearly as bad as some with far
less time since the previous tuning. It was still the third of four pianos
I'd tuned that day which needed a pitch raise. 3 for 5 isn't bad at this
time of year.

Conrad Hoffsommer

There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
-Casey Stengel