agraffe reamed and in place /clamp drill or dremel bit?

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 08:31:41 MST 2006

<< .  So I got to wondering if I could find or make a clamp drilll bit of
some sort to hold the agraffe and spin it in the jig.   >>

    It is easier to turn one end of a 3/4" piece of mild steel or aluminum
stock down to 1/2" on one end and centerdrill a 5/32" hole in the flat face on
the other end.  Then just use some contact cement to attach a round punching of
50 grit paper to the end, chuck it up in a drill and hold the agraffe against
it.
regards,

Ed Foote RPT