finishing bench top

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 26 15:19:49 MST 2006

I would use Watco danish oil, or another of their similar oils. The oil
penetrates the wood, then hardens, providing a tough, non-skin surface
that can be easily renewed at any time by a simple wipe-on application.
I don't think you want anything that shines, because it won't for long,
and a slick surface is not work-friendly.

-Mark Schecter