Tunelab Tip & Question

Alan R. Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 27 23:10:17 MST 2006

Thanks. I just checked out your website: It's a beaut! One of the best I've seen, and a clever logo, too.

But, just for inquiring (a.k.a. nosey) minds, why the relocation from lush green mountains to unending acres of kitty litter? Not that NM hasn't its charms, but talk about climate change -- you'll need a People Saver System installed to keep YOU from drying out and cracking (physically/mentally). Ha.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO
Joshua 24:15