measuring ratios/ popsicle puzzle

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 08:41:45 MST 2006

I wasn't suggesting the entire action be regulated but  more like 3 notes.
By sampling 3 notes you can get a flavor for  where the action is currently so
you can know which direction  to  go.
  Dale Erwin

>>Dale asks:
Before I comment further what's the dip  at the pin or  wherever you
measure it. This is very interesting  and  peculiar.<<

The dip is not  consistant,( I ain't gonna regulate it before I do all
the other  work),  but averages around .400" with .30"  aftertouch.