Verituner on pocket pc?

Arlin Hall ahall12 at austin.rr.com
Tue Nov 28 22:03:12 MST 2006

Yes, I do two passes.  The VT suggests 3 different overpull points and you
choose the proper one for the section of the piano you are dealing with. I
don't know how clear that is. For me, a complete tuning with a pitch raise
still takes about 1.5 hours.  Then again, every piano IS different AND I am
still a relative rookie.