Verituner on Pocket PC?

Ron Koval drwoodwind at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 29 11:16:21 MST 2006

I'm sold on the pocket PC platform for tuning.  With my machine, (Dell X30,
running 624 mhz.) the measuring seems to go a bit quicker than the box.
Aside from the size and weight issues, there is the easier data input, and
file backup and organization is more intuitive.

The biggest benefit that I see is the ease of replacement.  The software can
be transferred to another machine - I ran over a ppc with my car, but was up
and running after picking up a used ppc locally.  I use it only for tuning,
so haven't run into any conflict issues with other programs.

Ron Koval
Chicagoland

>There are a lot of tuners using vt 100, but it seems that there are only a
few collegues who use it on pocket pc. I am still looking for opinions about
that possibility. Should have reasons that it is like it is (that the
harware version is preferred).