Broadwood tuning

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 1 05:20:53 MDT 2006

You're the only one who has replied to my post.
YEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am way too
naïve to run a business! I would have  consdiered NONE of that.   Now, I
might go look at it, decide it's more than I can deal with and just cut my
losses. A drive to Simonton-18 miles in the country is a nice drive anytime.
Oh my  thanks for the heads up.  Of course this lady has more money than she
knows what do do with but "can't afford" to keep the air on in her country
home.  Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   I shall gratefully consider your
very well observed and spoken advice.  Thanks so much for this. I don't even
have insurance on myself, YET.  It looks as if the time has come...

I'm up way too early because I have a big church to-do this a.m., then have
to go to U of H to tune for Cyndi Lauper concert tonight. These biggies
always scare me, but I am always quite willing to put them on my web site!

Thanks ever so much. This was most valuable thinking which would have eluded
me completely!
les