Doreme Pianos

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Mon Oct 2 05:31:47 MDT 2006

Thats actually very funny Del.  Probably quite close to the truth in many cases as well.  There is a Brown Hamburg D in this town that fits that bill.  20 years old now... probably no played for more the 100 hours. Nobody wants a brown high gloss S&S D.  Poor guy bought it as an <<investment>> and he can practically not give it away.

Cheers
RicB

Subject: Doreme Pianos

| Just got this nice looking ad in my email box from DOREMI
| Pianos.  US based firm that is offereing <<Pre-Owned>> asian pianos.

I just love that "pre-owned" bit. You now see it applied to cars, houses,
pianos, whatever....

Apparently they were never "used." Just "owned."

Del