Address verification (outside of the White Pages)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue Oct 3 11:27:00 MDT 2006

At 11:56 AM 10/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm planning on starting to send out reminder cards and I'm looking for
>ways to do address verification (moved, deceased, etc)
>
>How do you do it ?
>
>Thanks,
>Duaine
>
>--
>Duaine Hechler

The USPS forwards mail for a year. (sometimes longer - depends on mood du
jour).  Decedents' families/executors generally return mail (if 1st class)
or might even call you to service piano prior to an estate sale.

Conrad Hoffsommer

There comes a time in every man's life and I've had plenty of them.
-Casey Stengel