Address verification (outside of the White Pages)

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Tue Oct 3 17:38:50 MDT 2006

I use www.whitepages.com, but it might be the same as the traditional
phone book. If you're mailing to churches, you can check the
denominational web site. Sometimes they have a "church search" feature
which yields the address.

Often, the updated address will be on a returned postcard. Then, you can
update your database or call to get the current one.

I figure it's worth $0.24 to find out if the address is wrong...THEN
start updating. It's just not worth my time to go through all my
addresses one by one to find only a few that might need updating.

JF