Pedal Rod Insert

William R. Monroe pianotech at a440piano.net
Tue Oct 3 21:34:01 MDT 2006

Hola List,

Anyone have one of these (or a half-dozen)?  It is the insert for the top of
the pedal rod in a 2000 or so Everett Studio (made by Wrightwood
Enterprises, Inc. in St. Joseph, MI - so says Pierce).

I've tried calling them, and can't get through ((646) 383-1918).

Anyone know anything about this company, or a different contact?  If you
have a half dozen of these inserts, I'd be much obliged.  Can't find
anything like it from the suppliers.....

Thanks,
William R. Monroe