YC bracket replacement

Allan Gilreath, RPT allan at allangilreath.com
Wed Oct 4 08:07:07 MDT 2006

Aart,

There is quite a bit in the archives on this but basically there are two
different sizes of inside brackets (one a little more than 6" and one a
little less than 6") while the outside brackets are all the same. To do the
job, you need the right brackets so contact Pam at YC America for the right
parts.

Also be sure to check the action spread to be sure it's at spec. when you
put the new brackets in to save yourself tons of fruitless regulation.

If you need more help on this, feel free to contact me off list.

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Allan Gilreath & Associates, Inc.
PO Box 1133