Crispy Criter...Steinway Square Grand

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 6 08:20:49 MDT 2006

Just parted out a Steinway Square Grand, that had been IN a fire, ....20+ years ago. I recall someone looking for a Damper Upstop Rail Knob/Nut. I've got em.<G> Also lots of action parts, Legs, (fair condition), Lyre, (ditto), Upstop rail, Keyslip, (charred on one end), Damper Upstop Rail, Upstop Rail Support bolt/screws and a few other goodies. If any of you are in need of such stuff, give me a shout.
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I