Sharps

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Fri Oct 6 15:54:19 MDT 2006

I have some.  Email me privately
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net